Mar 9, 2013
This will let you export your LightWave3D objects to a format that can be easily printed on a 3D printer.
2.0 is almost a complete rewrite of the original, and should fix all kinds of stuff. Lemme know how it works out for you!
Changes in version 2.0
* Updated LScript commands for compatibility with 9.x through 11.5
* Switched to ASCII only.
* Got rid of Mac/PC issues
* Fixes invert issues by default to maximize compatibility
* Added more robust error checking instead of deleting random parts of user’s model
* Added base unit scale, assuming output requires mm support.
* Added rotation for x axis, so finished products are oriented in the same direction as they are in LW
* Corrected undo calculation so *hopefully* there is no difference to your model after using this script.
* Fixed some other stuff I forgot to pay attention to
* Updated notes in lscript so the user knows what they’re getting into.
* Added reference notes in the stl file so you can remember where you put the original file by reading the STL.
* Added better error checking for filename conflicts and other issues.