Object packs for use in your 3D projects
"The Commonwealth Ships"
Three "Earth Fleet" ships, specifically those from the British Common Wealth as we referred to them on the show are included in Iron Sky Model and Scene Pack Volume 2. You get some really awesome craft in this one!
The British "SpitFire", the Australia "Rooketer" (roo as in kangaroo) and the Canadian "CanadArm3". Each of which includes their appropriate volumetric engine set-ups and feature animated moving parts with the exception of the CanadArm3 ship which didn't have any moving parts. These are all "Hero" models, meaning they were the ones used for close up shots and later the base for downres or proxy objects used for shots where they appear in the distance or for previs. These models are an essential starting point to the series of packs being released later where entire shots will be made available to LightWave3D users with the goal of pretty much the entire work done in LightWave3D for the original film, being released. 4K, 6K and even 10K resolution texture maps are included where applicable, matching exactly the way they were used on the show.
After 7 long years, Liberty3D.com is proud to announce the availability of the Iron Sky LightWave3D assets library. Kat has opened up the “vault” and begun to prep each of the main Earth and Moon NAZI ships featured in the first film. These are not baked down, neutered versions of the originals. They ARE the originals! Used in the show!
Initially produced using LightWave 10.1 and early beta versions of LighWave 11, all of the scenes have been pulled forward to LightWave 2015.3 for maximum compatibility. LightWave users from LightWave3D 9.6 to LightWave3D 2015.3 can load these scene files up along with the objects almost by default. Only two 3rd party plug-ins are required; DP Kit and DP Light which are both free to download and use. DB&W’s Material Booster Node may be required for some scenes to load correctly but is not required should you not have it. It is optional but we encourage you to support DB&W by picking up their tools.
LightWave3D 2018 Compatibility is not entirely possible (at least out of the box) due to the massive changes in the rendering, shading and lighting systems in the new versions of LightWave3D. However, Kat is working on that. Most of the basic surfacing will come in with some adjustments using the emulated “layer” system but really it should be rebuit for the new PBR technology in LightWave3D 2018 and beyond. The lighting on the ships, specifically the volumetric lighting systems such as those for the engines of most craft will also have to be adapted to the new render and volumetric technology in Lightwave3D 2018.
These incredibly rare and detailed assets represent thousands of hours of effort to produce and we are offering them exclusively to the LightWave3D community in their original form as an educational initiative. LightWave3D users new and old can study them and learn while also adapting them to their own scenes or making use of them as they see fit for their own reasons. Kat is granting a limited license for use by individual users of LightWave3D and options for commercial use as well.
Several packs are planned and in the works. First up is Iron Sky Model and Scene Pack Volume 1.
Iron Sky Model and Scene Pack Volume 1.
Three iconic ships are included in Iron Sky Model and Scene Pack Volume 1. The USA’s George W. Bush, the Moon NAZI “Tanhauser” Zeppelin and the Moon NAZI Valkyrie. Each of which includes their appropriate volumetric engine set-ups an in the case of the Valkyrie the volumetric gun system which are able to be animated and aimed for firing. These are all “Hero” models, meaning they were the ones used for close up shots and later the base for downres or proxy objects used for shots where they appear in the distance or for previs. These models are an essential starting point to the series of packs being released later where entire shots will be made available to LighWave3D users with the goal of pretty much the entire work done in LightWave3D for the original film, being released. 4K, 6K and even 10K resolution texture maps are included where applicable, matching exactly the way they were used on the show.
This is a set of High Quality Traffic signs objects for LightWave 3D version 11.
Mega-Uber Deal (Contains 55 Video Titles, 2 Texture Packs, 1 Model Pack)
The Mega-Uber Deal is a collection of 55 Video Tutorial Titles by Adam Gibson as well as 2 Texture Packs and 1 Model Collection. It contains 31-LightWave 3D titles, 12-3D Coat titles, 7-ZBrush titles, 4 Modo titles and 2-Photoshop titles. This offer will be available for a Limited Time only.
3D Coat titles
- Dinosaur Sub-D Modeling
- Dinosaur UV Mapping
- Spacecraft Modeling
- Surfacing for Beginners Volume #1
- Surfacing for Beginners Volume #2
- Surfacing for Beginners Volume #3
- Advanced UV Mapping Volume #1
- Advanced UV Mapping Volume #2
- Modeler Volume #1
- Modeler Volume #2
- Modeler Volume #3
- Modeler Volume #4
- Modeler Volume #5
- Modeler Volume #6
- Rigging a T-Rex with Skelegons
- Rigging a T-Rex with Bones
- Animating a Tyrannosaurus
- Sci-Fi Modeling-Interiors Hallways and Corridors
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #1
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #2
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #3
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #4
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #5
- LW CAD 3.6 Modeling Tools Volume #6
- Rigging a Human
- Animation Essentials-Vol. #1
- Animation Essentials-Vol. #2
- Camera Essentials
- ZBrush 3.1 for Lightwave Users-Volume #1-How to Paint Color
- ZBrush 3.1 for Lightwave Users-Volume #2-Normal Maps
- ZBrush 3.1 for Lightwave Users-Volume #3-Displacement Maps
- 3D Coat -StarFighter Detailing Volume #1 -Normal Maps
- 3D Coat -UV Mapping a StarFighter -Quick Method
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Photo Painting I
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Photo Painting II
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Painting Color
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Normal and Displacement Maps
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Voxel Sculpting:Project Dragon
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-UV Mapping
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Retopology I
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Retopology II-Project Suchomimus
- 3D Coat 3.5 for Lightwave Users-Auto-Retopology
- ZBrush 4 for Lightwave Users-Painting Color
- ZBrush 4 for Lightwave Users-Normal Maps
- ZBrush 4 for Lightwave Users-Displacement Maps
- ZBrush 4- ZApp Link Plugin
- ZBrush 3.1 Creature Sculpting
- ZBrush 3.1 Creature Head Detailing
- ZBRUSH 3.5 -UV Unwrapping-"Mastering UV Master"
- Modo 501 Painting Color-The Essentials
- Modo 501 Modeling Tools(Volume #1)
- MODO 501-Retopology
- MODO 501-Dinosaur UV Mapping
- Photoshop CS4-Basic Training
- Photoshop CS4-Seamless Textures
- Creature Eye Packs- Volume #1
- 2D Sci-Fi Alpha Brush Collection Volume #1
- Dinosaur Mega-Pack (Over 40 Dinosaurs)