ZBRUSH 3.5 – UV Un-wrapping with UV Master
Learn to Master the “UV Master” Plug-in
This video covers in detail the new FREE UV Unwrapping Plug-in available for Free Download at the Pixologic website.
- 1 Click UV Unwrapping
- Symmetrical UV Editing
- Control Painting
- Ambient Occlusion UV Unwrapping
- Density UV Editing Preset Editor
- Work on Clone Feature
- Copy and Paste UV Buttons
- Check UV Seams and Clear Maps Feature
- How to Combine UV Masters different types of UV Unwrapping Features together for more control over your UV’s
- Polygroup UV Unwrapping
- Polypaint UV Unwrapping
- Masking UV Unwrapping
- ZSphere UV Unwrapping
- Examples of how to unwrap different types of characters from basic low poly meshes to more high poly more complicated characters.
- How to use an external 3D Application in combination with UV Master Plug-in to create much cleaner UV Unwrapping in ZBrush.
- How to Delete a UV Map off your mesh.
- How to Edit a UV Map in Flatten Mode using ZBrush’s Move Brush
- How to Export a UV Map to another 3D program for UV Editing and how to re-import back again with the new changes to the UV.
- Create UV Maps in ZBrush easily to use in your traditional 3D Animation Package. In most other 3D Packages UV Mapping is a very time consuming process. Speed up your production pipeline with the techniques in this powerful training video.
« ZBrush 3.1 Creature Sculpting (Previous News)
(Next News) Denis Pontonnier – DP Instance »