QuadPanels has yet another update.
- UI redesign: The user interface has been completely redesigned, it is smaller and more logically navigated.
- Random numbers: QuadPanels has implemented a seeded random number generator. This means you can now repeat details with the new Seed controls. Random seed operates as normal. Seed per Panel uses the same random sequence for each quad you select, so you could cover a mesh with the same collection of details. Seed per Selection starts with the same seed for each selection, but randomises per panel, so if you select a block of n panels and detail them, you can apply the same details spread across all those panels to a different block of n.
- New Layer: You can now generate your details on a new layer instead of embedding them in the original geometry
- working with 6000 poly meshes.
- bugs you for a serial number often.
- only works with single polygon selections ( as opposed to detailing any number of polygons at once ) .
- only works with 2 custom nurnies.
« Let’s make a record! (Previous News)
(Next News) Advanced Space Scene Creation Vol. 2 »