QuadPanels has yet another update.
- UI redesign: The user interface has been completely redesigned, it is smaller and more logically navigated.
- Random numbers: QuadPanels has implemented a seeded random number generator. This means you can now repeat details with the new Seed controls. Random seed operates as normal. Seed per Panel uses the same random sequence for each quad you select, so you could cover a mesh with the same collection of details. Seed per Selection starts with the same seed for each selection, but randomises per panel, so if you select a block of n panels and detail them, you can apply the same details spread across all those panels to a different block of n.
- New Layer: You can now generate your details on a new layer instead of embedding them in the original geometry
Liberty3D and Meshweaver are offering all QuadPanels owners a permanent deal on the purchase of the Ultimate Nurnie Collection. Registered owners should contact James Willmott at jamesw (at) symmetrix3d (dot) com for their special offer code. Then go to http://www.meshweaver.com/store.htm and click on the link at the top that says “QUADPANEL PLUGIN OWNERS CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS” for 25% off the regular retail price.
This offer is available to all new purchasers of QuadPanels too, what better way of getting a selection of nurnies to use than through Meshweaver’s collection!
If you have Meshweaver’s Nurnie Collection, you can enter *LD, *MD or *UHD in the Filter box of QuadPanels 1.5 and you can use the Low, Medium or High resolution nurnies from a particular folder.
( The original post for QuadPanels can be found at https://liberty3d.com/?p=1005 )
Click here to download the latest version
This archive contains a few ready made nurnie objects to test QuadPanels with.
The evaluation version is limited:
- working with 6000 poly meshes.
- bugs you for a serial number often.
- only works with single polygon selections ( as opposed to detailing any number of polygons at once ) .
- only works with 2 custom nurnies.
This is a commercial Lscript plugin available exclusively through Liberty3d.com for just $19.95US. The evaluation version of Quadpanels requires a serial code to unlock it, based on the LightWave dongle ID of the installation it is to be used with. Email your dongle id to jamesw (at) symmetrix3d . com to receive your serial code once you’ve made payment through Paypal.
QuadPanels will be compatible with LightWave 10