Here’s your chance to win a copy of the brand new LWCAD 4
This contest is closed.WToold3D‘s new LWCAD 4 offers a huge advantage in Architectural modeling and here’s your chance to win a full copy! Liberty3D and the Benelux Lightwave Resource in association with WToold3D are proud to be able to offer this opportunity to the LightWave community.
So let’s cut to the chase, here’s what you got to do:
- Model an architectural structure from scratch
- If you have the means, show us the steps you have taken
- Tell us why LWCAD 4 would have made a difference in modeling the object
- Upload the model, a rendered image and optionally the steps you have taken in the contest submission form before January 31, 2012
There are some rules you need to take in account:
- You have to model the architectural structure from scratch
- You may surface and texture it so you can provide us with a glossy render
- The motivation weighs hard in the final result also. Model 60%, motivation 40%
- Do not just model four walls, a ceiling and a floor, dress it up
- We need a minimum of fifteen contestants
- You need to be a registered user of the Benelux Lightwave Resource website (free). Not a very practical solution, but it is the best way to avoid unwanted gambling using blue pills with lots of naked women and men adverts in our mailboxes.
We are awaiting your entries at the Benelux Lightwave Resource website.When you want to provide us with the steps you have taken, add them to a ZIP file together with your object and use the form OBJECT submission field.Â p.s. you won’t see the submission form if you are not a registered user of the Benelux Lightwave Resource website.
Have fun and good luck!
« Lightwave 10.1 – Rigging a Human: Project Biped (Previous News)
(Next News) Iron Sky – Day 211 »