Here’s your chance to win a copy of the brand new LWCAD 4
This contest is closed.WToold3D‘s new LWCAD 4 offers a huge advantage in Architectural modeling and here’s your chance to win a full copy! Liberty3D and the Benelux Lightwave Resource in association with WToold3D are proud to be able to offer this opportunity to the LightWave community.
So let’s cut to the chase, here’s what you got to do:
- Model an architectural structure from scratch
- If you have the means, show us the steps you have taken
- Tell us why LWCAD 4 would have made a difference in modeling the object
- Upload the model, a rendered image and optionally the steps you have taken in the contest submission form before January 31, 2012
There are some rules you need to take in account:
- You have to model the architectural structure from scratch
- You may surface and texture it so you can provide us with a glossy render
- The motivation weighs hard in the final result also. Model 60%, motivation 40%
- Do not just model four walls, a ceiling and a floor, dress it up
- We need a minimum of fifteen contestants
- You need to be a registered user of the Benelux Lightwave Resource website (free). Not a very practical solution, but it is the best way to avoid unwanted gambling using blue pills with lots of naked women and men adverts in our mailboxes.
We are awaiting your entries at the Benelux Lightwave Resource website.When you want to provide us with the steps you have taken, add them to a ZIP file together with your object and use the form OBJECT submission field.Â p.s. you won’t see the submission form if you are not a registered user of the Benelux Lightwave Resource website.
Have fun and good luck!
To the contest at BLR..
To the contest index page..
To the entries page..
« Lightwave 10.1 – Rigging a Human: Project Biped (Previous News)
(Next News) Iron Sky – Day 211 »
5 Comments to Here’s your chance to win a copy of the brand new LWCAD 4
Leave a Reply
For Posting a Comment You must be Logged In.
Very good contest!!! i’ve modelled my object but can render in kray or only lightwave?
Kray should be ok, LightWave is preferred though, just to get a good reference in the end.
People the contest has been extended to January 31st!
Can I post a model I already did fora previous job?
You can send it in as long as you give a description why the modeling of the object would have made a difference if you had LWCAD 4 as a tool.
edit: I stand corrected! No, you can’t. It needs to be build from scratch to be able to qualify for the contest!