3D-Coat 4.8 Released!
We just got the email from Pilgway regarding the latest version of 3D-Coat.
Pilgway Studio is glad to inform 3D-Coat has been updated to version 4.8! The new release includes multiple feature updates and new toolsets now available for download! Check out the video demo and a list of key new features below.
From September 26, 2017 till October 10, 2017 we offer a special launch discount of 100 (US dollars) on Full Professional and the Floating licenses. Enjoy!
Key features introduced in V4.8:
– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers!
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Improved Curvature calculation.
– Render scene in Renderman
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
– 4K monitors support.
Check out the full list of new features here: 3dcoat.com/v48/