TurbulenceFD for LightWave3D – Conventional Weapons Pack Volume 1.
The long-awaited TurbulenceFD for LightWave3D – Conventional Weapons Pack Volume 1. is now available! Check it out…
Kat does it again! Priced at just $39.95 this package is a great deal for TurbulenceFD users.
Over 40 individual and unique examples plus the work up files are included in this pack and that’s less than a dollar per scene. Most are render/sim ready for you to load up and make use of as you see fit in your own scenes. Included in this package are scene file folders containing the scenes categorized according to the type of explosion or effect. Description of their contents listed as follows:
- Abrams (Tank cannon barrel demo example)
- FlakBursts (Ranging in style from conventional Anti-Aircraft flak guns to “Galactica style” flak, even though that was all done with HVs. A total of 11 are included plus the work up files so you can learn from them and the process that went into creating them)
- FlashBang (Simple flash bang example, simply add your own point or spherical light in the center of the detonation, animate it to go “Off” with the explosion and you are good to go! BREACH! BREACH!)
- Grenades (Fragmentation type although your interpretation of that may vary. These can easily be repurposed for RPG impacts or other weapons) .
- IEDs (Five IED examples constructed from reference material of real combat video from Iraq and Afganistan. These range from small to hurt locker level.)
- LandMines\Anti-Personnel (Similar to the IED examples, these are also built from reference video fromactual combat and are built off of two real-world mine types that are anti-personnel in purpose. M-14AP and M-16AP mines are standard US arsenal mines and used by militaries around the world. They can be used any way you see fit though so don’t limit your imagination. 11 mines are included in this package.)
- Smoke Grenades (Several smoke grenades are included in this package which includes one for tear gas, RGB colors each and a basic generic setup as well.)
(Next News) It’s out! Go get it! LightWave 2018 now available! »