LWCAD 4.0 Released
Once again Viktor Velicko supercharges LightWave with LWCAD 4.0; a suite of tools that make modeling faster and more powerful, especially architectural modeling.
Here are some highlights:
- Consolidated Tools – all the power, less clutter
- New sphere primitive
- Set surface names within the primitive numeric panel
- UV support in primitives & polygon tools including booleans
- Polygon Slicing
- Shape Library2 with support for multiple curves/objects in a single shape
- The ability to define which parts of door/window/fence objects can scale, so you can resize a window without resizing its frame
- New roofing tools including the Line tool to quickly make L, U, and S shaped roofs
- Profiler now works with 1D shape library and makes UV maps
You can purchase LWCAD 4 at Viktor’s website: wtools3d.com
Upgrade pricing is available for owners of LWCAD 2 and 3.
LWCAD 4.0 has been fully tested in LightWave 9 through LightWave 11.