HDR LightStudio4 For LightWave3D
HDR LightStudio 4.0 is now available for LightWave3D. I was asked to beta test this months ago but couldn’t due to my schedule and I’m really wishing I had made the time. It’s freaking awesome! Check out these features: Main HDR Light Studio features for Lightwave3D users:
- Non-destructive, interactive HDRI map creation and editing
- Live Connection between HDR Light Studio and LightWave3D
- LightPaint – Point and click light positioning and selection in views (including VPR)
- Supports Lightwave Renderer and Octane Render
- Highly controllable procedural light sources
- Library of HDR lights, including HDR captures of studio light sources
- Layered lighting system with blend modes
- Enhance existing HDRI maps via localized adjustments to color, exposure and saturation
- Augment existing HDRI maps with additional light sources
- Store and manage preset HDR Light Studio environment designs in LightWave3D
- HDR Light Studio lighting is embedded in the LightWave3D scene
« QuadPanels bugfix update 1.5.3 (Previous News)
(Next News) LightWave3D 11.6.2 now in Open Beta »
3 Comments to HDR LightStudio4 For LightWave3D
Leave a Reply
For Posting a Comment You must be Logged In.
As soon as I got the New Letter that Lightwave had been added it was purchased the next day.
You can watch Matt Gorner’s presentation on this tool from a LA LightWave User’s Group meeting here:
The version he demos might be different from the official release, though. It looks really cool.
I should have participated in the beta… silly kat!
Will have to pick this up next.